Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Morning!

She did it! All night she slept in her room!

She woke at 6:45, crawled in bed with me, and asked for cartoons after a few minutes of snuggling.

She's such a big girl!!

PS I'm okay too. ;)

4 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

WOW. Glad you are doing okay with it. LOL I knew she'd be okay.

Renee said...

Awww YEAH!!!! And ya know what? You will CHERISH every morning when she comes in to snuggle in your bed. A & B come in every morning and it is just awesome.

{{{Hugs}}} Some milestones are just rough.

Kathy's Korner said...

OH Camille!!! This is a huge deal and such a big step.

It is just bittersweet when they make these big jumps isn't it? Some say it gets easier but I disagree. But we're strong, we can do it and focus on the joy part of the accomplisment.

Good job Leah!!!!!

howeshomepage said...

You are such a brave mommy!