Thursday, October 23, 2008

Preschool & Halloween Craft

We had fun at preschool today. The girls really are so much fun! And they love it. After every activity I hear "What should we do next?" from both of them. They're so annoyed when our two hours are over.

A couple of pictures from today.

We use this to practice just holding the pencil, etc.PA230012

This is them doing an A. We are still working on ABC from last month & have added DEF this month. A little at a time. We also did counting with candy corn today. Yummy.

PA230014

And we made this "Halloween Wreath". It's a paper plate with the center cut out. Then we painted them black & glued the shapes on. I had cut out the pictures before hand.

PA230017

3 comments:

Away2me (Deanna) said...

Adorable!

Connie Babe said...

you are the coolest preschool teacher EVER!!!!!!

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

You are doing a great job with them! I think having a classmate is a brilliant idea. It keeps you focused and on task. Looks like the girls are really having fun!