Um. I only have one dog. And yet I went to my back door and discovered this pair.
It's my neighbor's dog on the right. The dog that barks nearly constantly and acts like she's going to rip my head off when I'm standing next to my own fence.
But in my backyard? Totally friend. Petted her, gave her treats. I'm not totally sure how she got in. And my neighbor isn't home.
Aye aye aye!
3 comments:
Is that the dog that woke me up at 5:30am? I hate that dog.
Looks like an Australian Shepherd. Sorry it barks. I HATE that!
Sam seems to like her.
I believe they did team work! They both dug from either side of the fence and she came under it. I can't tell if she can get back. Or if she even wants to go back at the moment. They chase each other up and down the fence every day. Sam has worn a path along that side of the fence. Maybe they're in love. I sure hope she's fixed. Yikes.
Post a Comment