Uhhhh. What?
Then I remember once at her dance class the teacher took Leah's dollar bill and made it into a bow tie.
So she sees it once and I'm supposed to know how to do it??
Well, being the coolest mommy ever, I have to find a way!
So I google it and a you tube video pops up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jsYjFP2ziDE (it says the the embed feature is disable. weird but it was the best one)
I make the bow tie & call Leah back in the room.
"Thanks. I want to wear it now."
Um.
I got a paper clip and clipped the bow tie on the front of her shirt.
"Thanks, mommy!" and off she went on her merry way!
*****
Today for preschool we made the Halloween Gingerbread House & I played "Go Fish" for a good 30 minutes with her today.
I'm just sayin', It was a successful mommy day.
Of course, now Leah has my sickness I think. 101 Fever. The next few days may not be so great!
2 comments:
you are beyond a cool mommy.
you are a magic mommy :D
Post a Comment