Thursday, October 2, 2008

Milk Maid Royals

I buy these because I love the butter rum ones. I don't care much about the others. They're caramel. I love caramel but oh the butter rum. :)

 

 

 

They're the gold ones.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

They is a nice picture. Now I want some.

I haven't had any in FOREVER and I saw them at Alco the other day. So I excitedly buy a bag and when I get home I dump them out to pick out the beautiful gold butter rum ones...

And there were four. FOUR. In the whole stupid bag. I'm so irritated!!! Plenty of the chocolate - which I don't like at all.

That's all.

1 comments:

Amy Kay said...

Wow, Camille those candies look really good. I'm going to have to look for them. I like your new layout background. I'm going in search of one soon. I love these different holidays coming up. I have my house decorated for Halloween, and I've gotten lots of compliments from the parents.
Lots of love,
Amy ;)