I have read in several places in the last few days - and heard in conversation - of people who are feeling some depression set in. It's pretty common this time of year.
**Preface - true depression is very real - if you need to see a doctor, get some meds - whatever keeps you healthy!
I feel like a broken record offering this advice but it's still good advice.
Get some B-Complex. Take it!
B-Complex can do miracles for lifting mood. I've heard my sister call it "Happy Vitamins" (I think that was it).
It's such a simple thing. It's worth trying right?
So this fall/winter, if you feel yourself just generally feeling despondent and weepy. Do yourself a favor, give the B-Complex a try.
The dosage depends on the brand you buy & you. My husband needs more of it than I do for it to be effective.
But - REALLY - it works.
It's also very good for those PMS days ;) - mood LIFTER!
That's my 2 cents.
PS If you hate to swallow pills everyday you can also use Celestial Seasonings Tension Tamer Tea - it's got lots of B Vitamins it. Good Stuff!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Camille,
I have been trying to get ahold of you. But, I'm not sure if you're getting my messages. My name is Holly. I used to lurk on the Adoption Tea Time boards a couple of years ago. I remember you sharing your mom's experience about the gastric bypass surgery/lap band surgery at a clinic in Mexico. Can you send me some information in regards to it? My email address is hollybelladopt@yahoo.com.
Thanks, Holly
Post a Comment