Saturday, October 4, 2008

Bra Danger

What is "Bra Danger"? That's what you're wondering right now, I know.

When you live in a tiny town with very little shopping and it's 100 miles to everywhere in every direction... Bra shopping is a pain.

Because of this little by little my bras have gone in the garbage. All but a single bra. Sigh.

So the danger is two fold.

1. You wake up and remember your bra is in the load that you put in the washer before bed and you need to hurry and get ready - but your bra is wet.

2. You pull that one bra out of the washer to discover it bit the dust during that load. The wires were sticking our all over the place and it wasn't repairable.

Well, shoot me. I had to get dressed without a bra, put on a swear shirt to be semi-less noticeable and drive to a stupid store here in town and find a bra. Ridiculous.

I tired on about 20 bras. Bought the best of the them - and I still hate it. But it is, what it is.

And then I put it on in the van. LOL

Now I need to drive 120 miles to my nearest mall or department stores because clearly I need bras. And bra shopping is NOT my favorite thing in the world.

What a way to start the day, eh?

Good times.

7 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

And THAT is another reason I don't live in a small town.

Good luck on bra hunting, dear!

Kathy's Korner said...

ROFL!!!

I hear you...I have to buy mine online usually. I have no hope of finding my size in this town.

Hope today was successful!

Kathy's Korner said...

I meant to add LOVE the color accents on the patter here! :)

Connie Babe said...

i concur. i hate bra shopping. it is darn near impossible here.

like last summer, right before traveling to a wedding the girls were to be bridesmaids in...and i get the call, "they need strapless bras."

??? in rawlins?

sorry about your boulder holster. :D

Jaycey said...

mom, it's over-the-shoulder boulder holder lol.

And I totally agree with you Camille. I had to get a certain type of bra for a cheer camp this summer. With like two days notice.

Couldn't find one. Neither could anyone else so no one got in trouble.

Mama Greer said...

rawlins bra shopping....and then "real" city shopping to find out your real size...all sad things. Lol

Amy Kay said...

I totally agree with you. I have one specific bra that I like, that I bought from Victoria's Secret. Which by the way they don't make this one anymore, and I bought on clearance. So now when it bites the dust I don't know what I am going to do. It's my last one too. Good luck...if you can find a size of one that you like when you travel remember it and you might be able to get it online later when you can't travel the distance. My small town doesn't ahve many choices either.
Hugs, Amy