Sunday, October 5, 2008

General Conference

I've been watching General Conference this weekend. I love it. Every six months it's such a treat!

If you don't know what General Conference is you can click here to see. ;)

It's not that I 'forget' but it's such a sweet reminder how good and kind and what wonderful disciples of Our Savior the leaders of my church are.

No matter the church - mine or yours or some other - a certain respect has to be offered to people who are willing to dedicate their lives to the service of God, yes?

Amazing!

1 comments:

Amy Kay said...

I really enjoyed conference this weekend also. I usually sit at home and watch with the boys, so that they can go play except for when the prophet speaks. We went to one session at our ward building because we have a pot luck in between Sunday sessions, and I needed a change of scenery, since it has been 7 days since the boys have been with their dad, and I've had a break. It was wonderful to feel the spirit! I wish we had it more often, sometimes.