Then we come home - "Make these mommy!" as she looks at the instruction pictures.
Google to the rescue again.
I watched several videos. I found this handy website - Balloon Animals
I have made a heart (not as easy as I thought it would be), a sword (REALLY easy), a crown, a bear's head (okay - it was supposed to be a whole bear but the body popped), a flower, a cat, a couple butterflies, and several attempts at things that just popped.
"structions" - I was using the pump & Leah comes in the room with a tip.
"Mommy, you're supposed to use this. It says in the 'structions'." as she points at the picture instructions that came with it.
She was quite right. Albeit lecturing me about using instructions after that. My 2 year old lecturing me. Awesome.
P.S. I'm tired of making balloon animals.
6 comments:
Those are cool. Hey, you can get a gig as a clown on the weekends with your balloon skills and your dollar bow ties. LOL
HAHAHAHAHA! Brat!
Hey that is cool! You do good work! :-)
that's cool! i can make a balloon stick..impressed?
You are an amazing Mommy....I would have "redirected" from the get go!
LOL
Camille and her hidden talents.
Here are some more balloon instruction so you can keep the kids happy.
http://www.mbd2.com/forum/balloon_Animal_Blog/index.php/2008/the-unknown-entertainer/
Post a Comment