As of yesterday I'm feeling much better. I still have a cough & I'm a little tired. Although I think the tired is from lack of sleep not the plague I've had.
Because Leah is now sick. Yesterday evening she had a fever of 101 (as I mentioned) but this morning she woke up and it was 103.4. UGH. I medicated her and an hour later it had come down to about 99. She's quiet and miserable today.
And 6:30 she started asking if it was bedtime. At 7 she asked if she could just go to bed. By 7:40 she was sounds asleep.
Until a little before 10 when I hear her crying from the bathtub I was soaking in. And then I hear her retching. Heaven love my child. She gathered up her blankie - had it all bundled in her lap - and puked right in it. The puke was just foamy spit & mucus (sorry about the TMI). I didn't have to do anything but throw the blanket in the wash. Coolest kid, ever?
So now she's in my bed. She puked a little more in the toilet. Then she drank water & said she was hungry. She ate a little bit of mashed potatoes. She's laying here with me watching Project Runway now.
A little frivolity for me after watching tonight's debates and debate commentary :)
Besides I really love this show & it's the finale!
Even though I should be sleeping. I couldn't sleep last night. I fell asleep about 1:30 and between then at 7 am Leah woke me up 5 times to tell me her throat her.
I'd so much rather be sick than watch my kid be sick!!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
3 comments:
Aww poor Leah & Mommy!!!!!
I was psyched to see LeeAnne win, though! LOVE Project Runway! And Tim Gunn...man I am obsessed with him! Lol.
FUN house for you guys, right??
Hope you all heal quickly.
Cute Halloween layout, btw.
Camille,
I am sorry that Leah is sick now. Yeah, every time my kids are sick I wish I could take away the pain from them.
I hope you all feel better soon.
Hugs, Amy
Post a Comment