I got this from Connie's blog. Too funny!
1. Go to Google.
2. Type in your name and then the word 'needs'. i.e.: "Camille needs"
3. See what you find.
Here are some of my results:
1. Camille needs a duck to keep her company. No kidding? Weird.
2. Camille star needs dental emergency treatment. I do need my wisdom teeth out but I don't know if I'd say it was an emergency. lol
3. Camille needs men. Okay. That's probably true. Although really it's just one man in particular!
4.Camille needs to learn to be gentler and less of a perfectionist. Fer rude!!
5. Camille dropped her phone in the toilet and lost all her numbers. Oh man. That's just funny! I did drop my phone in the toilet once. I was helping Leah get on. It didn't work for a day but when it dried out it was fine & I didn't lose anything! The funniest part was I was talking to Drew and I could still hear him talking in the water & he could hear all these gurgling sounds. Hysterical!
6. Camille is the kind of person we need in Congress…Camille is dedicated to the ideals of the Democratic Party, has fought for, and will continue to fight... (I didn't actually click the link to see what that was all about. I just thought it was funny!)
That was fun!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
funny you could hear via the toilet water.
and if you were the kind of politician we had back there, we'd be sitting better as a country!
Post a Comment