Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm domestic

I'm feeling very domestic this morning. Leah had one of her babies wrapped up & I realized it was wrapped in a shirt that she was pretending was a blanket. I said, "You need some tiny blankets, huh?" - "Ya, mommy. Ya, I do!"

So I hauled out my sewing machine (which needed to come out because I wanted to make a couple blankets before the arrival of my newest nephew and apparently my sister isn't going to be pregnant forever... anyway). I got some old fabric and made leah a couple of blankets. I suppose it's a good way to keep myself busy while catching up on DVR stuff. ;)

I'm all done with the blankets. Leah is asleep (she has a cold). And Drew went to church without us. I didn't want Leah to go to nursery today because she'll make the other kids sick. She's mad at me about it.

Maybe when she wakes up and the blankets done, she'll forgive me? She's seen the tiny one but not the bigger one.

Anyway, here they are:















PS The babies are all naked because for some reason Leah can't stand for them to be dressed. It doesn't seem to matter how big of a wardrobe there are for the babies either. That doesn't mean something, does it?? ;)

6 comments:

Leah Marie said...

Heaven help me, I don't want to be pregnant forever.

Daisha said...

Tyce can't stand anything to have clothes either...especially himself. No...it doesn't mean anything...my child is normal (at least this is what I tell myself). At least he has quite a grasp on the human anatomy and it isn't a "big deal" to him...which I am hoping cuts down on the curiosity when he starts playing more with other kids. OI!

Kathy's Korner said...

whew!

Its like a Mommy coming out. Naked babies abound in my house too. Drives me nuts and the girls just don't understand why?

Your a rock star though Mom!

Connie Babe said...

awesome!

nope. doesn't mean anything except she is a normal child...maybe they live out their desires to be naked through their dolls?

Jaycey said...

aww cute!

Erin Johnson said...

Look at you, talented! Just whip out a couple play blankets. You rock!