
My experience today while I actually registered to vote was... interesting. The voting itself was fine. I used the touch screen. I was completely fasicnated that there were lines to use the paper ballots and NO lines at the touch screens. People seriously live in fear that the computers will eat their votes?? My husband chose a paper ballot so I had to sit and wait for him to finish for a little while. When we got in the car he said "The computer makes me nervous." So funny!
Maybe everyone doesn't know the computer prints a paper ballot out after you are done?
Whatever! I didn't have to wait in line & I'm fine with that.
So at the registration table... There are four of us at the table, two on each side.
1. the guy running the table - we'll call him Guy #1
2. Me
3. Drew
4. Guy #2 who is also registering to vote
5. Leah - standing next to me
Guys #2 to Guy #1: "So how has the turn out been today? Good?"
#1: It's been really great actually!
#2: I bet so - given everything happening with this election
#1: Ya, there's a lot of first this time! (Just a cheery man!)
#2: Ya, no kidding.
While saying this last line he looks at Leah significantly, then at the guy, and then back at Leah.
Guy #1's eyes got huge. It was a rude look and then Guy #2 walked off.
Aye, Aye, Aye.
At least my little girl was cheerily playing and took no notice of the racist pig (previously refer to as Guy #2). Even racist pigs have a right to vote, ya?
4 comments:
That's totally retarded... I think it's sad how so many people will actually base their vote on issues like that... I had a ton of friends who supported Mitt Romney just cause he was mormon. Made me mad...
POW!!!!!!!!!!
That was the punch in the face for guy #2
I think I could feel his ignorance over here
serious? oh man.
sorry.
he doesn't even know what he's missing out one. numbskilhead
no, they have no right to vote
Post a Comment