Okay. I'm ticked off.
I'm all for a cliff hanger as a season finale. Really! I want to be excited for the next season to start.
But it is overly dramatic to do FIVE cliff hangers in one show - well more really - one for each family but most families have multiples.
You don't have to systematically destroy each individual life just to make an exciting ending. They presented so many different stories lines that it will seem fake if they try to resolve all of it too quickly.
I really like that show too. But I'm way annoyed.
*****
Barney - Oh Barney.
I seriously hate Barney. I just finished watching an episode with Leah.
When I was a senior in high school they had a dance that is just for seniors for Halloween. My mom helped me make my "costume". I wore black jeans and a black t-shirt. My mother had taken red fabric paint and - making it look like dripping blood - wrote "Barney is dead!" on my shirt. I also wore an Australian outback hat.
Then we got a costume that was for about 2/3 year old. Mom stuffed it and sewed the head on. She put blood coming out of it's mouth and then we used a plastic fork and stuck it in the Barney and put blood all around it.
And then we tied a noose around it's neck and I took it to the dance with me.
People loved it. There were a lot of people shaking my hand and saying "Thank you!" and "Congratulations!". Pretty funny.
When I got home. mom & I hung him from the flag pole outside our front door - that was her idea.
Oddly... we did not get trick or treaters that year.
Do you think I'm sick & twisted now?? If you do, you can blame my mother ;)
GRR.
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
3 comments:
I've not that about that dead Barney hanging from the door in years. Man alive, that was funny.
Um. I mean, "I've not thought about..."
Whatever.
lol!!! that's too good!
i do not miss the days of barney.
although, it was a sad day when brittany came home from kindergarten and said she hated barney.
peer pressure.
loss of innocence.
Post a Comment