First, I have to say I love our doctor's office. I called at 8:45 this morning, got an appointment for 10:45 and by 11 we were leaving the office. Not bad, eh?
Leah has a sinus infection. She's had this cold for awhile but apparently it's finally infected. She hadn't had any green mucus until today AFTER the appointment but the doctor said it was green in the back of her throat so hopefully the infection just started. Probably Saturday - that was the day she took a turn for the worse.
Anyway, so now she's on her first antibiotics. And hopefully she'll be feeling better soon! I want my baby to be well!
Several times today she did the thing that is one of my favorites with her. No matter what we are doing, if I set my hand against her face, she will quickly lean into it and say "love you, mommy" and then go back to what she's doing.
Sometimes the way we love our kids is almost painful to hold it's so big.
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
1 comments:
Corinne does that too! She'll randomly walk up to me, put her hands on my cheeks, and say, "Mommy, I just weally, weally love you." and then kiss me and walk away.
I MELT.
Post a Comment