So last week or so I ordered a Wii Fit. I saw it on sale on Amazon with free shipping and got all excited and ordered it. We'd been talking for awhile about saving up to get a treadmill and I finally decided this was cheaper, more versatile, and takes up considerably less space in my house!
So we get it out of the box. Mind you, this is after we both just worked six hard straight hours at the grocery store, what is the MATTER with me? (Don't actually answer that!)
So when you first start up you pick your Mii from the system and answer some questions. What I didn't know is that the Balance Board is also a scale. So it asked me my height and then apparently
weighed me - and then - THEN - it tells me my BMI and it made my Mii go FAT! Like this guy (this is not mine of course):
See how he looks all bloated now? Is that just MEAN???
Anyway! So now my Mii is fat but only while I play Wii Fit. Thankfully.
It says funny things to you if you do badly. It asked Drew if he trips a lot when he walks because his balance is bad. I laughed really hard about that one. It also called him a couch potato once.
So it's only been 3 days but I've done it everyday for 30-60 minutes.
One of my main issues with exercise is that I get bored with routine. Any routine - not just exercise. I have a hard time taking pills everyday or doing the same chores everyday or... you get the idea. But this thing has so many options and I can just choose what I want every day and it keeps track of my time for me.
See the yellow box with the red dot? It shows you how balanced you are while you're doing the exercise. You have to try to keep the red dot in the yellow area. It makes sure you keep the form good of whatever exercise you are doing.
Anyway - I really like it and it's fun. That what I started this post to say.
1 comments:
That's so cool. Hope you can keep with it. I have an eliptical that I can't seem to get my butt onto everyday, becuase there's no where to rest a magazine or book and I can't watch a movie while doing it, because it's in the wrong room. I know, excuses. Anyway, Have Fun!!
Post a Comment