Leah is still sick. It's been forever. More than 2 weeks. And today her cough sounds worse than ever. No fever or anything. Still clear snot. But I'm going to make a doctor's appt in the morning - just in case.
I've only taken Leah to the doctor once because of sickness. She was 6 months old and had gotten a fever that left little blisters inside her mouth. I thought that's what they were but one of my friend's - her 2 had hand, foot, mouth disease at the time. Thankfully she didn't have it.
Anyway, I hate taking her but I guess it's gonna have to be done.
I'm so tired of her being sick. Poor baby. And I'm sick of missing church! But I can't release my hacking coughing 3 year old on all the other kids, right?
Right. That would be wrong. Sigh.
But it means I'm missing things at church. And I feel bad! :(
And Drew - of course - got called to work last night. Not called BACK to work of course. Sigh. Just called in to cover someone else. Great timing. I had just thought I'd go to church alone.
Alas.
This is a whiny post, eh?
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
4 comments:
You deserve to whine.
(((((((HUGS)))))))))
It's okay to whine. Mommyhood is hard and we hate to see our babies suffer. Here is to warm weather and no more colds!
totally whiny
;-)
I am sorry that you are missing church. I hope that Leah gets well soon and the job situation works out for Drew.
Suz
Post a Comment