Monday, March 9, 2009

Oh, the drama!

Today I warned Leah 3 times on the way home (an hour drive) "When we get home you have to clean your room." And she would cheerfully respond, "Okay, mommy!"

Me in the driveway: "What do you have to do now?"

Leah: Clean my room!

But then she said she was hungry - which was legitimate so she ate a yogurt. She came upstairs to find me with two toys in hand...

L: I'm going to play with these now.

Me: You have to clean your room.

L: NO!

Me: I will count to 10 and then I will take those two toys away.

1... 2... 3... 4... 5... 6... 7... 8... 9... 10...

No reaction from Leah.

I stand up without a word and take the two toys.

Then I grabbed my camera because I KNEW what was coming. :)

Zero to...

P3090022 P3090023P3090024

... sixty.

P3090025

About 8 seconds.

PS She's cleaning her room now. This could be a long evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know, it's really funny when it's not your own kid doing it. I'll have to post pictures of my kids so you can laugh.

A mother heart said...

Times this by three and you have my house! Of course, we were NEVER so dramatic when we were little! ;)

Patti said...

Ya know, Cam.. you recently mentioned Leah recently went through a growth spurt. I couldn't believe it when I saw these pics. Little Leah is really growing up!
She's as cute as ever, of course.