Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hannah discovers Mommying

Today Hannah discovered Mommying. She’s been for awhile carrying this Anne Geddes baby that’s dressed like a lady bug. However, today she noticed that baby is always asleep (it has permanently closed eyes) and she was annoyed. “baby awake? baby wake up!” So I got out the bin of dolls (oh yes. there’s a whole bin. don’t ask.) and she immediately picked out these two babies. And all day they have gone everywhere with us. For every meal she said “babies hungry!” and they had to sit in the high chair with her. They had to go with us on any errand. They went with us from room to room, for her naps, when I rocked her. She brought them to me several times “kisses!” and I had to kiss her and both babies.

Hannah: Baby? Cookies? Here baby.
DSCN8315

Hannah: Milk Baby! Drink. Drink milk!
DSCN8322

Here she is forcing the babies to look at me and say cheese. Could she be any more adorable? I’m thinking not.
DSCN8326

Hannah: Done Baby? (then to me) All done Mommy!
DSCN8327

And this is just some fantastic fun video of my girls just as dinner was ending…
Just some adorable fun (and a little high pitched scream at the end–although it’s lower than it used to be!)
 
PS The blogging prompt today: Has anything traumatic ever happened to you? Describe the scenes surrounding a particular event.

Well... Yes.  But I can't think of one I want to share or go through the emotional mental process of writing.


My Apologies. ;)

3 comments:

Sue said...

I've been enjoying reading these every day! (Cute video, too.)

Read said...

OMG - this is stupid cute!!!

Unknown said...

absolutely adorable