Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?
Can I listen to music and write…. HAHAHAHA.
It’s never quiet in here. I have to be able to hear a million things and still do a blog post. It can’t always wait for the little bit of peace at night when I’m tired.
At this moment I’m listening to Drew & Hannah watch Despicable Me. Which is not silent, of course. Lots of chatter from Hannah too.
She’s also been on and off my lap at least 6 times.
I’m also carrying on several IMing conversations in Yahoo! and Skype.
And contemplating getting up to make some brownies… but I haven’t had breakfast yet. That might not be healthy. Or I could eat some healthy breakfast while they cook. These are my deep thoughts for this morning.
And I have a cold. And I’m medicated. So it’s a miracle I have any thoughts at all.
Oh – the only music I’ve heard today is my hideous cold voice singing “Itsy Bitsy Spider” to Hannah several times – also while typing this post.
That’s all I’ve got for you today!
PS – I’m doing the thankful days thing in my sidebar. Adding one each day for November.
0 comments:
Post a Comment