"Cheers to us thieves!"
I really just feel like I MUST support this with at least one post.
- Have you ever licked the back of a CD to try to get it to work? Yes. Many, many times.
- What’s the largest age difference between yourself and someone you’ve dated? A year or two? Sorry. Nothing dramatic to discover there.
- Ever been in a car wreck? Yes
- Have you ever been on a blind date? Nope
- Are looks important? To a certain extent, I think so. But only because it’s the first judgement people make of you. And it just depends on the situation. Are they important in that they’re a definition of our character? No. Is it important to be clean and not walk about smelling like you rolled in horse crap? Yes. Probably so. Does that give you an idea where that ranks in importance to me?
- Do you have any friends that you’ve known for 10 years or more? Yes. Quite a few
- By what age would you like to be married? I am married. So….
- Have you ever made a mistake? I’d so love to say NO! to that question. I’m pretty fantastic but indeed. I have made a mistake or two.
- Are you a good tipper? Yes. As long as you’re a good waiter/waitress.
- What’s the most you have spent for a haircut? About 100 bucks. I was in NYC. It was so fun.
- Have you ever had a crush on a teacher? No
- Have you ever peed in public? YES. Ugh. Once Drew and I were trapped on the interstate because there was a bomb scare. We were about a mile from an exit. We had been planning to pull off there so I could use the bathroom. But NO…. Fast forward almost 3 hours and finally I was near tears. Drew got a big quilt from the trunk. We went to the side of the road (there were cars for miles of course) and he held the quilt up in a circle – like a stall – so no one could see me. I had a pile of taco bell napkins. That was about 10 years ago. We still laugh about it. Heaven bless my husband for finding me a way to pee! (PS We were on the interstate for an hour after that.)
- What song do you want played at your funeral? Wow. I have no idea. I’ll have to think about that. Maybe the hymn "Nearer My God To Thee". Really I want the people who are still living to use whatever comforts them.
- Would you tell your parents if you were gay? Yes
- What would your last meal be before getting executed? Seafood feast. Crab – snow, dungeness, blue, king. Shrimp. Lobster. And sushi. Lots of it. I think you already know these things about me though.
- Beatles or Stones? Beatles
- If you had to pick one person on earth to die, who would it be? Sweet glory. Let me never have that kind of responsibility. Perhaps I’d pluck a child molester from the earth.
- Beer, wine or hard liquor? None of the above. (or to the left as the case actually is)
- Do you have any phobias? No serious ones. I do not like spiders but if it comes between freaking or keeping a spider from my child – first I will kill the spider, then I will freak. And I really, really don't like needles. A lot. I get kind of pale/odd-looking before blood draws.
- Do you ever walk around the house naked? Yup
- If you were an animal what would you be? Why? Hmm. I usually say Panda Bear to this question. However, I have NO idea why. They just seem so soft and cuddly.
- If suffering an injury, would you rather be left blind or deaf? Wowzer. I think deaf.
- Do you have any special talents? Duh. Of course I do.
- What do you do as soon as you walk in the house? Go to my computer, I think. Depends on if the girls are with me and what time of day it is. I don't really have a routine.
- Do you like horror or comedy? Comedy.
- Are you missing anyone? Yes. Very much.
- Where do you want to live when you are old? Near my children and my (hopefully) many grandchildren.
- Who is the person you can count on the most? Me.
- What did you dream last night? I don’t remember any dreams from last night.
- What is your favorite sport to watch? Football
- Are you named after anyone? Yes. Two Aunts.
- What is your favorite alcoholic drink? I don’t drink alcohol.
- Non alcoholic drink? Virgin Margarita, salted rim and Strawberry Daiquiris
- Have you ever been in love? Yes
- Do you sing in the shower? Loudly.
- What
is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
- Would
you ever get plastic surgery? Yes and I have. Something had to be done
about the giant boobs I used to have. Is that an over share?
- Have you ever caught a fish? Of course!
- When
was the last time you felt like crying? Yesterday when I woke up from my
nap and realized Drew had left for work while I was sleeping. I remember
him kissing my neck and my cheek and saying goodbye but only in a sort of
dream-like way. I wish I had woken up all the way.
- Can you cook? Yes, yes I can.
0 comments:
Post a Comment