I went on a site with this enormous list of writing prompts and I picked a few questions that immediate answers came to mind.
What is the best way to treat meddlesome people?
Restrict their access to you!
What would happen if you could fly whenever you wanted? When would you use this ability?
Does this mean fly in a plane whenever I want or that I could physically fly? I don’t know which but I’ll answer both
1. Flying in planes whenever I want – I would travel all over the world. I would literally go everywhere. There is nowhere I don’t want to visit at least once just for the experience. And I would take my girls with me all over the place. I’d love for them to have those kind of experiences to shape who they are!
2. If I could physically fly… When would I use it? Um… ALL. THE. TIME. I’d fly from my room to the kitchen. Are you kidding? I’d fly EVERYWHERE. That would be awesome.
What would happen if you could become invisible whenever you wanted to? What are some of the things you could do that you cannot do now?
I could pee alone. That was my first thought. I could go invisible, sneak down the hall, and PEE. ALL. ALONE.
Where would you prefer to be right now--mountains, desert, beach--and why?
Most of the year my answer would be the mountains but it’s dang cold there right now so I’m going with the beach – preferably a deserted quiet one. I want to lay in the sunshine and the peace and quiet.
And I would never pick the desert. Ick.
If you could give any gift in the world, what would you give and to whom?
My initial answer to this was instantaneous – Fertility. I’d give it to anyone who had ever struggled to have it. Most specifically right now I’d give it to Ann Marie.
1 comments:
i wanted a "LIKE" button for your first answer...amen sister!
your last answer made me cry. not too difficult right now, but what an awesome gift...and how awesome are you to have thought that...you rock.
Post a Comment