Friday, November 4, 2011

Most Attitude Award goes to…

Hannah.

Specifically for this performance...

We set the stage with Leah accidentally stepping on Hannah's foot. Hannah does her annoyed shriek/scream...

Leah: I didn't mean to!

Me: Hug her and tell her sorry.

Leah: Sorry Hannah (as she gently hugs her)

Hannah (with genius timing): Zip it.

and she turns her back on Leah.

That's right. 19 months old. Most attitude.

*****

Today's blogging prompt:

When you are writing, do you prefer to use a pen or a computer?

I'm just gonna be honest. This one is kind of dumb. At least for me. I'm not a writer. I blog. So... ya. On the computer. Because who writes a blog with pen and paper and then types it up? That's a bit nutty.

*****

This morning Leah was just playing with paper. Drawing and writing things. She draws several tents and brings me the picture - where underneath it she believes she's written the word TENTS. But alas - it was the word TITS. Without cracking a smile I explained that wasn't how you spelled tents. And she says: what does it say? uh... So I told her and said it was a rude word for boobs. She laughed and went back to try and spell tents. This is the picture below. (That’s a pond to go fishing on the side there.)

 

DSCN8297

DSCN8298

I want an award for not busting up laughing at both of these incidents. A big award.

PS It's Daddy that says "zip it". Not that I don't have a goodly amount of attitude but I'm not taking the blame for that one!

0 comments: