Tuesday, November 1, 2011

NaBloPoMo

It's that time of year again! Blogging every day this month. The good news is I've been in the mood to blog lately so this will get me going for real! Woot! ;)

*****

Of course now I've been sitting here staring blankly at the screen because I can't decide where to start! ha.

The prompt today is "What is your favorite part about writing?" Eh. It isn't so much that I love writing (especially since I don't think I'm particularly good at it) but what I love about blogging - or the blog world in general - is the sense of connectedness it gives people. And often this blog is a cathartic place for me to work out things that are going on in my head or something I'd like perspective on from other people.

And of course - a place to talk about my adorable children!

I posted these two pictures on Facebook yesterday. This is yesterday for Halloween:

DSCN8271

That is my gorgeous Pumpkin Spice Girl at the end of the day. She was so exhausted and so happy. She declared it “The best Halloween EVER” and was still saying that this morning when she woke up exhausted and headed off to school .

HannahHalloween

And that is perhaps the cutest pumpkin ever to make a Halloween appearance!

And for an extra treat… Hannah wishing you a Happy Halloween!

and yes… she really does love chocolate just that much.

1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i love seeing pictures of your daughters. and that husky voice of hannah? just adorable!