Sunday, September 28, 2008

Adoption #2

So I felt this sense of need before, this feeling like I wanted to hurry and get started.

And now?

Nothing. I can't seem to make myself sit down and get this paperwork done.

Why? What is my problem?

I want another child. A lot.

But it's so hard to want to do this again. It was so hard the first time. It took so long. It was so painful so much of the time.

I don't know what to do. Seriously.

Sigh. And Leah just woke up crying. I better go fix that.

Sleep sweet Girl!

3 comments:

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I have no advice. Just a hug...

Connie Babe said...

sorry.

and it's okay. you don't have to fill out the papers today.

you can start tomorrow if you want.

your baby will be there for you. i completely believe that.

and all of you will be blessed, and fortunate and that little kiddo is a lucky kid to get to be part of your family.

Mandy said...

It is scary especially after what you went through the first time. It is ok to take it slow and wait until you are ready to take that plunge. Don't force it just wait until you are ready. BIG HUGS!!