The offending cocoa (I'll tell you what is was for in another post).
I bought it today because I was out. I opened the seal ever so slightly so as not to spill it (I had two preschoolers hanging on me) and it EXPLODED IN MY FACE!!!
I'm not kidding.
From the top of my head to my waist was completely and totally caked in cocoa powder. I couldn't see through my glasses, I'd been talking while I was doing it to the little girls and it was all in my mouth too, of course. HUGE mess.
Exploding cocoa powder. Who knew.
So I yell for Drew, but that scared Leah so she started to cry. Elaina (her cousin) is just quiet - I can't tell you what they were doing and what they looked like because I was also blinded.
Drew comes around the corner and starts laughing hysterically. Who can blame him? That was about the last thing he expected to see when he walked in. He helped me clean myself up and calm Leah down. By the time I was done both little girls were laughing really hard. I had to go change my clothes.
Bewared the cocoa.
PS I already had one broken leg on my glasses & have been meaning to make an appt forever. In this process the other leg broke. I have on appt on Thursday at 2 now. Great, eh?
Also - don't ask for pictures. I didn't take any! ;)
4 comments:
oh why!?!?! Pictures would have made this blog post one of those classic ones seen all over everywhere!
Shoot! I wanted to see pictures! ;)
Wonder what made it explode? :/
Camille, I have pictures like that of Hayden, but with Cinnamon. I'll have to send them to you. He got it everywhere, himslef, the floor, all over my kitchen. I was so mad, but I was laughing too. Hope you're better now.
Love ya,
Amy
and it's the nasty cocoa! unsweetened!
(about your glasses...at first, i thought you had some new fancy frames tonight...then i thought maybe it was tape...but i was wearing my contacts, don't see so well with them...lol)
Post a Comment