My blog about my life, my religion, my food and my fantastic daughters.
I just couldn't resist this cupcake when I saw it at the store yesterday... That's huge, yes?
Did she eat the whole thing?
Oh Lordy, those pigtails are adorable. And YUM to the cupcake!
LOLAnd no - she ate all the frosting and about two bites of cupcake :)
dude! some lady was in front of me with a green one, i thought it was sooo cute...but was tired and didn't want to walk all the way back.did you taste the cake? was it good?
good thing she's not wearing a shirt
Connie - I took a little bite of the cake part - it was kinda dry. I wonder if I can buy a cupcake pan that big??Jaycey - You think I'd let her touch that with clothes on??? LOL ;)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Did she eat the whole thing?
Oh Lordy, those pigtails are adorable. And YUM to the cupcake!
LOL
And no - she ate all the frosting and about two bites of cupcake :)
dude! some lady was in front of me with a green one, i thought it was sooo cute...but was tired and didn't want to walk all the way back.
did you taste the cake? was it good?
good thing she's not wearing a shirt
Connie - I took a little bite of the cake part - it was kinda dry. I wonder if I can buy a cupcake pan that big??
Jaycey - You think I'd let her touch that with clothes on??? LOL ;)
Post a Comment