I'm sick. Yesterday I knew it was coming. I faithfully sucked on Cold-Eeze and hoped for a miracle. I'm still sucking on the cold-eeze with the hope at least that it will make it more short-lived. Leah had this cold earlier in the week. She had a day where she laid in bed all day - Wednesday I think? She was miserable but she's fine now. Thursday she was sick but in the store with me all day. She was such an angel.
I don't have time to be sick. I already missed church last week because Leah was still sick from her vaccinations. This is LAME!
I got places to be and stuff to do!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
3 comments:
I am right there with you Cam!! Why do we have to get these stupid colds when there are things that need to be done. There's just no good time to be sick and hopefully Leah doesn't get it back. The passing back and forth is what really stinks.
Hope you are feeling better very soon!!
sorry you are sick. i really am.
you were missed at church today. they asked me where you were.
get better soon!!!
I missed you very much!
Get better k?
Post a Comment