101.1 fever right now.
And that came on WITH Motrin in her system.
Sigh.
Sunday Morning Update: Still sick. She had a 101.5 fever when she got up. But that was with no meds in her system at all anymore. She's had meds now. At first she was saying she wasn't hungry. But once the motrin kicked in she wanted strawberries - of which she proceeded to eat an entire POUND. And now she's having a bowl of steel cut oatmeal.
I hope this runs it's course quickly!
Sunday Afternoon Update: She fell asleep at 12:30 and didn't get up again until almost 3. Sleep is good! And she woke up with no fever. Although she's crabby as heck. I don't know if it's because she's still not feeling well or because Drew tried to tease her within seconds of her waking up. She didn't take that well. I had to hold her for quite awhile to get her from at least being in an angry mood!
In other good news (and I don't think I've ever called it that) AF has arrived for the first time since I went off the evil birth control. So - while I feel HORRID physically - mentally I've very glad to know my body is recovering completely from being on that stupid pill!
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
I'm sorry, I hope she gets better.
Oh no! I am sorry Leah is sick :( Hope she's back to her normal self real soon.
Love your background! Makes me want to take an afternoon and go enjoy them. The Fall is a very pretty time to visit them, too.
It's a shame I don't enjoy them more..they are practically in my backyard! ;)
Post a Comment