It's begun. That phase that all kids hit... "why?"
Leah ALWAYS asks tons of questions. She always has - but not in that way. Just the constant "why?" is new.
"I want a drink of water."
"You're supposed to be sleeping."
"Why?"
"Go to sleep, Leah."
"Why?"
"Knock it off!"
3 comments:
I'm still like that. It still drives my mom crazy.
Asha has been at this stage for probably 5 months now and it does start to drive you crazy after a while. She really gets strangers going sometimes and I feel so bad for them. I had one guy look at me and say "I don't know what else to tell her". He had tried to explain in many ways to her what ever it was they were discussing and she had him stumped for any further answers.
it wears your brain out, doesn't it?!!!?
but at least she's thinking. :D
Post a Comment