Hannah is 8 months old. Yesterday. I have a hard time these days with the ages of my children but that's probably another post...
Weight: 18.5 lbs
Height: 27 inches
Big girl! She's tall for her age, about average for weight. She has these thighs... I swear you just want to nibble on them.
She's a crawling, walking along furniture, jabbering, screaming, happy bundle of baby!
We've been starting baby sign. So far she does the sign for "milk" (meaning her bottle) and is clear when I ask her "Do you want milk?" (while doing the sign). If the answer is yes she'll flap her arms and squeal or breath excitedly. If the answer is no, she just ignores me.
She'll also react to the sign/question "Are you all done?" when she's in her high chair. Same yes/no reactions.
We're starting to work on "eat" because I think sometimes she does the milk sign when she just wants food. We'll see if I can get her to differentiate the two. That would be helpful.
I love baby sign!
And I love and adore Hannah!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment