Thursday, November 4, 2010

Cover. Your. Ears.

Do listen to this. Do NOT turn the volume all the way up.

Well, you can if you want but don't say I didn't warn you!



She's been doing this for quite awhile but the last 4 days it is constant. And this is the HAPPY version. The angry version is louder.

Enjoy! ;)

4 comments:

Jennifer Murray said...

OMgoodness, Camille, she is just PRECIOUS!!!! That squealing thing is a phase (I hope, for your sake!).

Amy Kay said...

She is such a cutie....yes the girls in my daycare have some pitches that they hit, that could call the dogs home. LOL She is growing up so fast, it shouldn't last too long, but maybe she will be a singer, and that will he her high pitch. :)

Jaycey said...

Lol oh my gosh I love it! I wouldn't love it if it was all the time though:P

p.s. it was good hearing you voice:)

Connie Babe said...

well...we do need more sopranos in the ward choir...