Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday 5

1. What’s your favorite holiday album?

Harry Connick, Jr - When My Heart Finds Christmas (I've been listening to that one for so many years it just sounds like Christmas to me) & Amy Grant - Home for Christmas (Breath of Heaven is my fav song on that one)

2. What song’s lyrics, title, or theme best expresses the positive aspects of your general mood at this time of year?

We Wish You a Merry Christmas! I know it's a short song but is there anything more cheery?

3. What song’s lyrics, title, or theme best expresses the not-so-positive aspects of your general mood at this time of year?

I feel overwhelmed sometimes at this time of year but I can't for the life of me think of a holiday song that expresses that feeling. Is there an "I wish I could have a massage for the 12 days before Christmas!" :) Although maybe that's why I love the song "Breathe" on that Amy Grant album. The part where she says, "Help me" makes my heart ache. Such a great song.

4. What’s your favorite song about a non-December holiday?

For the Beauty of the Earth (Thanksgiving)

5. What holiday song makes you want to cover your ears and flee?

Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer. Seriously. Ew.

0 comments: