Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Sick.

Hannah is sick now. She's thrown up a little twice today. She's had several diarrhea diapers. Her nose is stuffed up. Since she went to bed an hour and a half ago she's woken about every 10 minutes.

This may be a very long night.

Or maybe she's out for the count now? One can hope.

I'm too tired already to think of anything clever to share. So here you have her from this morning in a picture. She's so freaking cute I can't even stand it.

I also can't bring myself to take her out of these footie jammies. Could she BE any cuter? I never even got her dressed today because I couldn't stand to take them off!

I'm crazy. Oh well.

Here she is...


Just as I finished this she's waking up again... crap.

2 comments:

Krista Labrensz said...

ADORABLE!! So sorry she is sick. Hopefully it will be over quick. Hope you all get some sleep tonight!

Patti said...

This is my 3rd time coming back to see this picture. Such a cutie pie!