Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Simple Woman

For Today November 8 2010...

Outside my window... It's dark outside and freezing. The last few days it's been 60s, today high 50s. Tomorrow? The high is 34. Brr.

I am thinking... that I should probably be asleep. Instead I'm up with Drew watching Hoarders. What is the matter with us?

I am thankful for... my deliciously wonderful children. How could they possibly be more fantastic?

From the kitchen... We did a major grocery shopping trip today. We came in the door at about 11 pm and I pulled out all the cold/frozen stuff, Drew put it away and all the rest of the groceries are still laying on the floor. And where am I? I am in bed. I'll fix it tomorrow. Promise.

I am wearing... what I wear in bed.

I am creating... a tired me!

I am going... to spend tomorrow enjoying my babies.

I am reading... Book 13 of the Wheel of Time Series and Pride & Prejudice.

I am hoping... that Hannah decides tonight is the night to sleep all night long!

I am hearing... the TV.

Around the house... tomorrow a little picking up. Most everything is done. And my sheets need washed.

One of my favorite things... is being in the house alone. I adore my little family but the peace of moving about the house alone is so refreshing!

A few plans for the rest of the week: Leah has school the next few days. She is going to my Mom's on Thursday to spend the night (so fun!) and then we are celebrating her birthday on Saturday. (She'll be 5 on Sunday!)

Here is picture thought I am sharing... Hannah. Words are not necessary...


1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

we can't watch hoarders before bed...otherwise doug doesn't sleep well...gets creepy crawlies all night. :)