Where do you work? I thought you stayed home with Leah?
I do mostly stay home with Leah. I work as a vendor/merchandiser at the grocery store. I only took the job because I can take Leah with me. I actually wasn't looking nor did I *need* a job but most of the time it's fun and since I don't have to leave her I keep doing it.
When we do another adoption & have another baby, I will quit I'm sure. Leah's at the perfect age for this to work out but it's just a temporary thing.
And really most of the time I think it's fun. It's NOT fun this week because I'm sick and it's a pain and it's a reminder that it's become a responsibility. LOL
Really, I'm just whiny still.
Hack, Hack. Sniffle. Cough, Cough.
;)
3 comments:
I love seeing you at the store with Leah, and her giant "comb"
Ok, well I wasn't meaning for you to put the job stuff into a post. OK, so another question...how did you get that job? That would be something I might be interested in doing, if Hayden could help me. I've worked in Wal-mart I'm thinking it's probably not difficult. I keep losing kids (not losing actually, moving and leaving my daycare) and at this rate, I'm going to have to find something else, or have to put him into a daycare center and find a "real" job, and I don't wan to do that.
hugs, Amy ;)
Amy - I got it because my bioDad owns a merchandising company. I'm doing his work :)
If you want jobs like this (although normally you do NOT get to take your kids. I just know people at my store so it's okay. It's against the rules in most stores), find out who does the vendor check-in/receiving stuff in the back of the store. She or He will know who needs vendors. That person doesn't do any hiring but generally she knows all the vendors and what is going on with them.
I have a friend who does it in another city & she goes at does it at night while her kids & husband are sleeping. That way she still stays home with her kids in the day too :)
Post a Comment