Her first day of being four! She got tons of presents and had a most fantastic time at her party. Here’s a couple of pictures on her actual birthday:
She seriously can’t stop talking about this mp3 player. It’s an iPod Shuffle. What cracks me up about it is that I won it in a drawing at the bank! I just stuck it in a drawer and saved it for her birthday since Drew & I each already have an mp3 player we like. I filled this with Kidz Bop pop music, some great kid pop type music Camela sent her and some classic kids songs. She has Bingo stuck in her head from it. Oh and some Kidz Superstarz Christmas music. She just loves it. She hasn’t figured out that the volume button is on the ear phones yet. So I know she’s not blasting her ears. I’ll have to cross that bridge when we get to it.
Never mind the TRAMPOLINE we (Drew & I and Nana & Papa) got her, of course. She was very very excited about that but it cracks me up how she can’t stop talking about the thing I got for free.
And this baby hasn’t left her side:
The baby makes the most adorable giggling noises.
At her party (but still 3 in this picture – as she kept reminding everyone – I’m not four YET!) right before blowing out her candles.
Shortly after taking this picture my camera battery died. How ridiculous is that? I got another battery the next day but luckily my parents had brought their camera. I need to get the pictures from them still though.
1 comments:
Post a Comment