Friday, November 20, 2009

Green Bean Chef

I'm a cook. You all know I love it.

I love fresh and wonderful ingredients. I like sashimi grade fish, for example. I like high grade all kinds of things.

But you know what I can't make myself like?

Green Beans. Fresh green beans.

I'll eat canned green beans anytime. I love them.

But fresh? No.

That flavor is all wrong, the texture, the after taste.... I don't like any of it.

Fresh green beans are not good.

That's all.

It makes me feel bad. I should like all fresh things, right?

Of course I also hate mushrooms. But there's just nothing to be done about that one.

3 comments:

Renee said...

Really? That's hilarious because I cannot stand canned green beans and will only eat fresh ones! Lol.

Camela said...

I'm still distressed by the whole mushroom thing

Daisha said...

I was all excited about fresh green beans in my garden this last year...I had never had them before...but of course I would like them? NO, NO, NO!!! I hate them...now I have a ton of freshly frozen green beans in my freezer that will go uneaten. Maybe I should give them away?