Leah was Fiona for Halloween. We were looking at costumes a couple months ago online (www.costumesupercenter.com) and we got to this dress and she did a full girly gasp and clapped her hands over her mouth. It was too adorable.
A couple hours before it was time to go she tells me "I want a long princess braid."
Um....
Sure. Okay.
And then I had a moment of mommy GENIUS. I went to my craft stuff and found some brown yarn. I cut a ton of pieces - then I french braided her hair and attached a grouping of yarn to each end of the french braid and then just kept braiding. It turned out so cool! She thought I was hero.
I know, I know. Hold the applause.
A little make up - a princess should get to where
make up... even an ogre princess. lol
make up... even an ogre princess. lol
2 comments:
No, this will just not do! She can NOT look this mature. I'm not liking this Halloween costume make-up and hair. No, no!
She's is stunning!
ah...jaycey said she was stinkin' cute!!!
Post a Comment