I got this idea from Connie's blog - who got it from someone else's blog - who got it... you get the idea. It appears to have originally come from sugardoodle.net - Thankful Jar
Here you can see a pic of someone's jar and papers. I did the same thing to the papers but not the jar decoration. We did glue a picture on the front of the jar. I suppose I could take a picture - and I probably will - but since my laptop is off in some Dell service place - I'm using Drew's little mini laptop and... well... some things are just too much work!
Leah loves any cutting and gluing so she loved the process of course but this morning when we got up this first thing she said was "Let's go do the thankful jar!" So we started the morning by pulling out a card - it said I am thankful for sisters - which I had written Aunts under because she has no sister, of course! So she decided we should color pictures for the Aunt she selected. I printed out some Thanksgiving coloring pages and we colored and now they are in the mailbox. She also loves that process - stamps, envelopes, putting in the mailbox.
The thankful jar is fun! Thanks for the idea Connie!
I'm off to do some Wii Fit Yoga now. Woohoo! lol
It’s Not About Hate. Not Entirely.
9 years ago
2 comments:
very cool...maybe she'll focus more on these than her current fears. :)
Post a Comment