Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Eats


So yesterday I was watching a DVRed episode of Dinner Impossible (love that show!) and I had gone into the kitchen as it was ending. A few minutes later, my newly 4 year old comes into to the kitchen tugging on my hand saying - What is this called? I love this show. Come see! I want to watch this. It's my favorite cooking show! Hurry mom! Hurry!

Okay, Leah! Okay. I'm coming.

Sheesh.

It was Good Eats.

Seriously. I love my kid. It was just a few minutes of it because it was on the tail end of my show and she was so upset that it wasn't actually on. The sad, sad disappointment. So now the DVR is set to record all new episodes of Good Eats.

She asked me about it again today because I'd told her it came on Monday nights. Sadly it comes on after she's in bed so she has to wait until tomorrow.

Poor kid. lol

My 4 year old loves Alton Brown. Who knew?

1 comments:

Connie Babe said...

i love him! i have his stuffing episode just waiting on my dvr for me...