Friday, November 27, 2009

The Friday 5

I found this funny site today - apparently every Friday they post five questions you can answer on your blog. I'm certain I won't do it every Friday but maybe sometimes - it looks fun!

http://www.friday5.org/ - okay. I'm not gonna do this week's. I just scrolled through the list and chose. I'm a cheater already.

  1. What is your favorite shape of pasta?
  2. Which of the Lucky Charms marshmallows is (or was) your favorite?
  3. Of people you know who are older than forty, who’s in the best shape?
  4. What shape is one of the more interesting scars on your body?
  5. Of a human’s internal organs, which you think has the most interesting shape?
1. De Cecco Angel Hair Nests or De Cecco Capellini - it is the thinnest tiniest pasta around. There is no better angel hair. I've done research. I'm just sayin'. (Right Renee??)
2. I would rather eat chalk. Those marshmallows are so nasty. - So, uh. The clovers?
3. The best shape? Does that mean physically? Hmmm.... My mind is totally blank. I got nothin'.
4. Sadly, I have no fascinating scars. They are all straight lines. Does that make me uninteresting? Oh wait. I do have one sort of round one on my right shin. I suppose that's not interesting though...
5. LOL funny question. I think I'm gonna go with kidneys. At least it's a shape. The liver is just a glob as is most everything else. Except the heart of course. But kidneys are kind of cool lookin'.

Sorry about the rather boring post. I needed some Nanoblomo fluff. Everything else going on in my head is too deep, too personal, or can't be blogged because too many people read my blog.

And heaven knows there are people waiting in the wings who'd like to censor what I post! So bothersome.

1 comments:

Renee said...

Oh the nests....we LOVE the nests!!!! Lol.