I made these today (I know, I know. I said I was going to do it days ago. Sue me.) - they're rather delicious. They're supposed to be for tomorrow. I may have eaten four. I'm not admitting to anything for certain though...
They look different than on the site I got them from for a couple reasons. I used circles not pumpkin cookie cutters and I used the fresh pumpkin so the color is considerably lighter. I also didn’t do it in two batches as she suggested. I guess if I was doing the pumpkin cutters that might have been necessary but these fit just right.
Actually a little more work than just making a pumpkin pie. Tomorrow I’m going to do some heavy whipping cream with sugar and cinnamon to eat on top. That will make it a perfect little pumpkin pie bite!
PS I keep saying tomorrow because we’re having a Thanksgiving dinner at mom’s tomorrow since she’s going to be out of town. Hooray for Thanksgiving dinner!
2 comments:
Mmmm. My family wishes I was as good of a cook as you, I bet.
phew! i was getting concerned cuz i told my sister i'd bring them to our t-day dinner...which is the saturday after thanksgiving...
and you are my guinea pig.
and i'll be making them in my mother-in-law's kitchen..gasp! i hate cooking in other people's kitchens. she'll probably think i'm odd for how much of my stuff i bring. :)
Post a Comment