Leah has hundreds of books but some are just more fun to read outloud than others!
These are two of my favorites:


The Barnyard dance one is in square dancing rhythm & you seriously can't read it out loud with out sing songing it and kind of bobbing. It's so fun to say "promenade two by two!"
Babycakes is a fantastic book too. Right away I started calling Leah babycakes and my sister I believe is the one who bought Leah the book. Before I'd ever seen it I used to say "babycakes, babycakes rah rah rah. babycakes, babycakes sis boom bah" and the whole book is written in the exact same rhythm. You can do actions with it too - kiss their toes, kiss their nose - and it ends with goes nigh' night. So it's a great bed time one.
Fun books!
(and no turkey murders!)
1 comments:
BARNYARD DANCE IS ONE OF MY ALL-TIME FAVORITES!!!
serious...my brother hands it to me last year, to read to his son...i start reading it, recognize that this is a fun tempo book and went right out and bought one for myself.
yup. myself. it is not in my toybox. it is on the high shelf. it is mine.
jaycey does not seem to enjoy it as much as i do. sigh.
Post a Comment